How tall are you?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
I’m between Martha and Guinevere.
Same height as Donna Noble and two hobbits - sweet!
I am Scarlett! (Now if only I could have her bod!)
Clara Oswin Oswald and Luna!!! Two of my favorite characters!! ♥♥♥
all i have is johnny depp…. oh… :(
Just me and Johnny Depp, I guess. :/
Shoni and Jude Schimmel: Why they kick ass
- Shoni and Jude Schimmel are are indispensable members for The Louisville Cardinal women’s basketball team, and are also tribal members of the Confederated Tribe of Umatilla Indians. They are also the only American Indians to ever play in a NCAA Division 1 basketball title game.
- When she was a junior in high school, Shoni was the subject of a documentary entitled Off the Rez, as she attempted to become the first from her reservation to gain an athletic scholarship. she succeeded, and her sister followed in her footsteps, even winning the Elite 89 award earlier in the tournament, a distinction given to the top student-athlete participating at each NCAA championship site.
- They’ve become inspirations to thousands around the country, while only three years ago Shoni and Jude were budding superstars at Franklin High School in Southeast Portland; two teenagers with flash and flair who left the reservation and talked about setting a positive example for young Natives.
- Shoni and Jude commanded attention throughout the tournament, leading Louisville to a shocking win over No. 1 Baylor, considered the biggest upset in tournament history. ESPN showed pictures of a young Shoni and Jude in full tribal wear, as fans across the country became familiar with their backstory.
- The fifth-seeded Cardinals were the lowest seed in history to play in a title game and with most of their players back, they will be a Top 5 team next season. "Without a doubt, this is going down as one of the greatest runs in women’s basketball,"
The charges against Shanesha Taylor has been dropped!! Taylor was arrested back in march for leaving her children in the car during a job interview. This morning a deal was reached, the deal will require Taylor to complete parenting and substance abuse classes as well a establishing an education and childcare trust fund for her three kids. With each education trust fund to have $10,000 in. The money will come the fundraisers that was set up on Taylor’s behalf to help with legal fees and other expenses. A total of $144,775 was raised. $144,775 from over four thousand donors.
By entering into this agreement and program, Taylor avoided a potential two year probation or a possible eight year sentence.
If Taylor fails to follow the conditions of the agreement, the criminal charges will be reinstated.